Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I would blow Daddy Warbucks

So I just got done cleaning the stairs in our place. The entire joint is hardwood flooring. Yesterday I swept and mopped the living room and dining room. Now that that is finished, I need to clean and mop the entire upstairs, including two bathrooms, the hall and bedrooms, and the kitchen. I now do not blame Carol Burnette for making the orphans clean the floors. After much mopping and down on the knees scrubbing, I would like to commend Ms. Burnette for her superior delegation and management skills in her place of business. I feel bad since that little bitch Annie got out of doing her chores, that I'm sure would have helped her develop into a hard working, independent woman she may have become later in life. I'm not sure who does less for so much, her or Carrot Top. Nonetheless, I need a red afro. I would gladly go to town on Daddy Warbucks' purple headed monster for a couple mil. I hope you don't get upset Leslie. I'm doing this for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment